Mexican Eggs Florentine Recipe
Make It: Mexican
Ideal For: Breakfast, Eggs
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Breakfast muffins
- 1 Garlic clove (optional)
- 1 knob of salted butter
- 4tbsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Mayo
- 3½ oz Fresh Spinach
- Sprinkle of dill/parsley to garnish
- Salt & pepper
- Gently heat a skillet and add a knob of butter.
- Wash the spinach and add to the skillet along with the thinly sliced garlic and a little salt & pepper. Cook for about 10 mins until softened.
- Meanwhile, poach the eggs (making sure they remain runny inside).
- Toast the muffins.
- When the eggs are ready, spread Gran Luchito smoked chilli mayo onto each toasted muffin half. Top each with a spoonful of the cooked spinach followed by a poached egg.
- Garnish with a few chopped herbs and season with salt & pepper.