This website is owned by The Heirloom Sauce Company Limited. Registered in England and Wales 7946309.
The Heirloom Sauce Company Ltd 48/49 Princes Place, London, W11 4QA
This website is operated by The Heirloom Sauce Company Ltd on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries who are:
The Heirloom Sauce Company Europe BV
The Heirloom Sauce Company USA INC
Collectively The Heirloom Sauce group of companies trade as Gran Luchito.
Call us on Telephone 020 3291 1951
Email [email protected]
Access to and use of this site (wwww.luchito.com) is provided by The Heirloom Sauce Limited subject to the following terms:
1. The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Gran Luchito, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entries can be made by following the instructions on the relevant promotional posts on the official GRAN LUCHITO Facebook or Instagram page. By entering the promotion entrants accept that their photos, images and comments may be used on Facebook or Instagram by Gran Luchito during the promotion and will be in full public view.
3. Entries can be made from the time and dates as specified in each promotional post. Each person who makes a valid comment on the post, or uploads a suitable photo as instructed in the promotion post, will be classed as an entry for a chance to win one of the stated prizes. In the event of any one person submitting more than one entry, only one entry will be included in the promotion.
4. The number and nature of the prize(s) available to be won will be detailed in each new promotional post. No one person may win more than one prize throughout the duration of each promotion.
5. Photo uploads should be in the form of a jpeg (or similar) and no larger than 5MB.
6. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to immediately and permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence. Entrants may only submit photographs of themselves and their own children or have the permission of the parent/legal guardian of any children featured in the photograph that are not their own. Children must not he shown in any situation that could be deemed:
7. Only one entry per person/Facebook/Instagram account. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
8. Bulk, trade or third parties applications are not permitted, and will not be included in any of the promotions.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever.
10. All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
11. No purchase necessary.
12. Winners will be drawn under independent supervision within 14 working days of each promotion closing date and will be notified via the Gran Luchito Facebook or Instagram post featuring the winner’s original entry. Winners will be required to send their full name and address to Gran Luchito via private Facebook or Instagram message or [email protected] within a further 14 days of being notified that they are a winner. All reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winner(s), but if this cannot be achieved within 28 days of the original notification the Promoter reserves the right to cancel prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original. Should the reserve winner fail to respond, the prize will be withdrawn and deemed void.
13. The prize will be despatched within 14 days of the winners supplying their contact details and prize choice, where applicable, following a verification process. In the event of the prize being offered as ‘personalised’, delivery may take longer. Winners of such prizes will be notified of the respective delivery times.
14. No cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be available to the winner in person.
15. By entering the Promotion, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, entrants names and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken, or posted on the Gran Luchito Facebook page, as part of the Promotion.
16. For each promotion a winners’ list will be available on request by sending an email titled ‘Gran Luchito [Insert Promotion Title] FB Promotion’ to: [email protected] for a minimum of 3 months after the promotion end date.
17. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the sole purpose of the administration of the promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
19. These promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram; and Facebook or Instagram shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding these promotions should be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook or Instagram.
20. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘Gran Luchito’ Facebook or Instagram page, or elsewhere during the promotions that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘Gran Luchito’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook or Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
Promoter: Gran Luchito, Princes Place, London, W11 4QA
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
– Gift cards
– Downloadable software products
– Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
– Book with obvious signs of use
– CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
– Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
– Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: 49 Princes Terrace, London, W11 4QA, United Kingdom.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 49 Princes Terrace, London, W11 4QA, United Kingdom
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.