THESE TERMS APPLY TO ALL USE OF THE WEBSITE ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES. BY CONTINUING TO USE THE WEBSITE YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THEM.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
These terms and conditions (together with the various documents referred to in them) set out the terms on which you may make use of our website. Use of the website includes accessing it, perusing it, or using any of the functionality offered via it.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use the website as they represent a binding legal agreement and you will be bound by them. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
By using the website, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions (including as amended from time to time) and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use the website or the services offered on the website.
Information about the owner of the website
This website is owned by The Heirloom Sauce Company Limited. Registered in England and Wales 7946309.
The Heirloom Sauce Company Ltd 48/49 Princes Place, London, W11 4QA United Kingdom
This website is operated by The Heirloom Sauce Company Ltd on behalf of itself and its wholly owned subsidiaries who are:
The Heirloom Sauce Company Europe BV (BE 0761.804.049)
Registered office: Veldmaarschalk Fochstraat 1, 8000 Brugge Belgium
The Heirloom Sauce Company USA INC (EIN 86-1393017)
Registered office:5900 Balcones Drive STE 100 Austin Texas 78731 USA
Collectively The Heirloom Sauce group of companies trade and do business as Gran Luchito.
Call us on Telephone 020 3291 1951 – 959 202 5461
Email [email protected]
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to revise, update or amend these terms and conditions at any time to reflect changes to our business or changes in the law. Where these changes are significant we will endeavour to let users of the website know, most likely by way of showing you a notification or posting it on our website. However, it is your responsibility to check these terms before each use of our website and to make yourself aware of any changes.
For ease of reference the top of these terms indicates the date on which they were last updated. Your continued use of our website after we make changes to these terms is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check these terms periodically for updates.
Gran Luchito aims to offer the best website services possible and endeavors to ensure all information and prices are accurate and up-to-date. As with most complex technologies, it is not possible for us to promise our service will be fault-free – or available at all times. On occasions access may be restricted for scheduled maintenance or the introduction of new services. Similarly content, services, prices and offers may be updated or removed at any time.
Gran Luchito cannot be held liable for any damage to its website, or modification to content (including links to external websites) as a result of outside interference. Neither will it be considered liable for any inability to access the website’s services.
Gran Luchito Products
We’re proud of our products and aim to deliver the highest levels of product consistency and quality at the best price – via this website’s ecommerce service. However, we do not undertake to continue our ecommerce service, nor the supply of any specific product and retain the right to change them at any time.
Each product is listed truthfully and clearly and is accompanied by detailed information about ingredients and nutrition. We will also clearly state if a product contains any allergens. Products are listed for sale subject to availability. If you have ordered a product that is no longer available, we will contact you to let you know and will refund your payment at the earliest possible opportunity.
Intellectual Property Rights
The website and any software required for its use may contain confidential information or information protected by intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise stated, intellectual property rights concerning trademarks, products, text or images included on the website are the sole property of Gran Luchito and we do not grant any 3rd party license or usage right.
It is illegal to copy, modify, create derivative works, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to find the source code (except as provided by law), sell, assign, sub-license or transfer in any way whatsoever any rights pertaining to the software. It is also forbidden to modify the software or to use modified versions, in particular (without being limited thereto) with the aim of obtaining unauthorized access to the service and accessing the website by any means other than by the interface provided by Gran Luchito for this purpose.
1. The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Gran Luchito, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entries can be made by following the instructions on the relevant promotional posts on the official GRAN LUCHITO Facebook or Instagram page. By entering the promotion entrants accept that their photos, images and comments may be used on Facebook or Instagram by Gran Luchito during the promotion and will be in full public view.
3. Entries can be made from the time and dates as specified in each promotional post. Each person who makes a valid comment on the post, or uploads a suitable photo as instructed in the promotion post, will be classed as an entry for a chance to win one of the stated prizes. In the event of any one person submitting more than one entry, only one entry will be included in the promotion.
4. The number and nature of the prize(s) available to be won will be detailed in each new promotional post. No one person may win more than one prize throughout the duration of each promotion.
5. Photo uploads should be in the form of a jpeg (or similar) and no larger than 5MB.
6. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to immediately and permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence. Entrants may only submit photographs of themselves and their own children or have the permission of the parent/legal guardian of any children featured in the photograph that are not their own. Children must not he shown in any situation that could be deemed:
7. Only one entry per person/Facebook/Instagram account. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
8. Bulk, trade or third parties applications are not permitted, and will not be included in any of the promotions.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever.
10. All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
11. No purchase necessary.
12. Winners will be drawn under independent supervision within 14 working days of each promotion closing date and will be notified via the Gran Luchito Facebook or Instagram post featuring the winner’s original entry. Winners will be required to send their full name and address to Gran Luchito via private Facebook or Instagram message or [email protected] within a further 14 days of being notified that they are a winner. All reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winner(s), but if this cannot be achieved within 28 days of the original notification the Promoter reserves the right to cancel prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original. Should the reserve winner fail to respond, the prize will be withdrawn and deemed void.
13. The prize will be despatched within 14 days of the winners supplying their contact details and prize choice, where applicable, following a verification process. In the event of the prize being offered as ‘personalised’, delivery may take longer. Winners of such prizes will be notified of the respective delivery times.
14. No cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be available to the winner in person.
15. By entering the Promotion, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, entrants names and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken, or posted on the Gran Luchito Facebook page, as part of the Promotion.
16. For each promotion a winners’ list will be available on request by sending an email titled ‘Gran Luchito [Insert Promotion Title] FB Promotion’ to: [email protected] for a minimum of 3 months after the promotion end date.
17. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the sole purpose of the administration of the promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
19. These promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram; and Facebook or Instagram shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding these promotions should be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook or Instagram.
20. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘Gran Luchito’ Facebook or Instagram page, or elsewhere during the promotions that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘Gran Luchito’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook or Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
Promoter: Gran Luchito, Princes Place, London, W11 4QA
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
– Gift cards
– Downloadable software products
– Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
– Book with obvious signs of use
– CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
– Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
– Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: 49 Princes Terrace, London, W11 4QA, United Kingdom.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 49 Princes Terrace, London, W11 4QA, United Kingdom
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.