If you’ve never had spicy deviled eggs, then this is your chance. These are so incredibly tasty, perfect for dinner parties / canapés and the recipe can be easily adapted. And not one single egg pun. Excellent!
Nutrition: Per servingkcal 140 fat 10g saturates 1.4g carbs 0.5g sugars 0g fibre 0.5g protein 12g salt 1.3g
How to make it
- Add the eggs to a pan of boiling water and continue to boil for 8 minutes. Drain, then cover in cold water. Leave to cool.
- Carefully peel the eggs without breaking the whites. Slice in half lengthways with a sharp knife.
- Scoop out the yolk with a teaspoon or with your fingers, leaving the white to one side.
- Chop all but 8 of the prawns very finely.
- Add the yolks to a mixing bowl with the Gran Luchito Chipotle Chilli Mayo, chopped prawns, finely chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix well, taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Spoon the mix back into the egg whites.
- Top each half with a whole prawn, garnish with thinly sliced spring onion and season with salt and pepper.
Similar Recipes You Might Like to Try
Comments / Questions / Tips
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.