When tasked with making some spicy chicken fajitas we decided to use the two spiciest products in the Gran Luchito range. Mix your chicken with our Gran Luchito Habanero and Lime Fajita and Taco Mix and leave it to marinate whilst you prepare the veg. For an extra kick once the fajitas are ready to top them off with a dollop of our Gran Luchito Habanero and Mango salsa all wrapped up in our Gran Luchito Soft Taco Wraps.
Nutrition: Per servingkcal 124 fat 2.9g saturates 0.5g carbs 10.7g sugars 2.2g fibre 0.5g protein 12.7g salt 0.36g
How to make it
- Add chicken breast to Gran Luchito Habanero & Lime Fajita & Taco Mix. Toss until covered & leave for 20 mins.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan over medium heat.
- Add pepper & spring onion & cook for 6-7 mins.
- Add chicken strips & cook for another 7-8 mins.
- Remove from heat & leave to rest for 3 mins.
- Serve spooned into warmed Gran Luchito Soft Taco Wraps with guacamole, fresh coriander, lime wedges & Gran Luchito Mango Habanero Salsa.
Download Our Free Guide To FajitasYour free Fajita guide will be emailed to you immediately.
Similar Recipes You Might Like to Try
Comments / Questions / Tips
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.