These easy quesadillas are packed full of succulent chopped chicken breast, gooey mozzarella and our fresh and fruity Gran Luchito Habanero Mango Salsa. These don’t take very long at all, so this is the perfect lunchtime snack.
Discover the rest of our Mexican salsa range and our tasty recipe ideas.
Fry some chicken breast
Chop chicken into small chunks
Place a tortilla in a dry pan
Sprinkle in chicken and mozzarella
Place another tortilla on top and cook until crispy and cheese is melted
Remove top tortilla
Spread over Gran Luchito Mango Salsa
Return top tortilla and enjoy
Easy Quesadillas With Gran Luchito Mango Salsa
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 mozzarella ball, finely diced
- 4 flour tortillas
- Handful roughly chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp Gran Luchito Mango Salsa
- Olive oil
- Place a pan over a low/medium heat and add a little olive oil.
- Slice the raw chicken breasts and place into pan with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Leave to get a little colour before moving around with a spatula and cooking through (this should take about 4-5 minutes; take care not to overcook it as it'll be dry).
- Remove from pan and leave to rest for a few minutes.
- Chop the chicken breast into small chunks.
- Clean the pan and return to the low/medium heat. Place a tortilla in the pan and sprinkle over half of the chicken breast.
- Sprinkle over half of the mozzarella followed by half of the coriander and a sprinkle of salt & pepper.
- Place a second tortilla on top and flip once the bottom one is nicely brown and crispy.
- Remove from pan when the cheese is melted (you'll need to take care not to burn the tortillas by keeping them moving and flipping over every now-and-again).
- Remove from the pan and remove the top tortilla. Spoon the Gran Luchito Mango Salsa over the filling and spread all over.
- Replace the tortilla and cut into 4. Repeat for the second quesadilla.
Have you tried this Easy Quesadillas recipe? If so please let us know how you got on.