Uses Chipotle Paste
Pulled Pork Quesadilla
If you have some leftover pulled pork then you have to make these pulled pork quesadillas. Mexican really doesn’t get much better than this.
If you’re not a meat eater then you try making these pulled pork quesadillas with our vegan pulled pork recipe.
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F, Gas 4).
- Gently heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a low heat. Add the red onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the muscovado sugar, dried oregano and sweetcorn and season with salt and pepper. Cook for another 10 minutes until the onions have begun to caramelize.
- Add the pulled pork for another 5 minutes to heat through.
- Remove from the heat and stir through a handful of coriander.
- Meanwhile, put 2 Burrito Wraps on a baking sheet and sprinkle with a quarter of the cheese. Top with the pulled pork and the remaining cheese. Add a second tortilla on top. Cook for about 15 minutes until the cheese is nicely melted and the Burrito Wraps are golden.
- Carefully spoon in plenty of fresh guacamole and replace the top tortilla.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Honey