Pulled Pork Quesadilla
For this quesadilla recipe, our Burrito Wraps have been filled with our recipe for slow cooker pulled pork, caramelised red onion, toasted corn kernels and oodles of melted stringy cheese and then served with the fresh flavours of our homemade guacamole.
We recommend this pulled pork quesadilla recipe is served with our Chipotle Salsa or Tomatillo Salsa. If you’re not a meat eater then you can try and make these pulled pork quesadillas with our vegan pulled pork recipe.
How to make it
- Heat up the olive oil over a frying pan and add the red onion, then cook slowly over medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar and corn kernels, then season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook for another 10 minutes until the onions have begun to caramelize.
- Add the pulled pork and cook for another 5-6 minutes. Once ready, remove from the pan from the heat and finish with fresh coriander scattered on top.
- Place one of the Burrito Wraps over your kitchen counter or on a chopping board and add the grated cheese on top. Add a layer of pulled pork and finish with a bit more cheese. Place another burrito wrap on top and brush with a bit of olive oil.
- Heat up a large frying pan and place your quesadilla in it. Once the bottom gets golden and crispy and the cheese begins to melt, flip your quesadilla and finish cooking the other side.
- Once ready, remove your quesadilla from the pan and place it over a chopping board. Cut it into quarters and serve warm with a good amount of our homemade guacamole recipe, and enjoy!