Pulled Pork Quesadilla
If you have some leftover pulled pork then you have to make these pulled pork quesadillas. Mexican really doesn’t get much better than this.
If you’re not a meat eater then you try making these pulled pork quesadillas with our vegan pulled pork recipe.
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F, Gas 4).
- Gently heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a low heat. Add the red onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the muscovado sugar, dried oregano and sweetcorn and season with salt and pepper. Cook for another 10 minutes until the onions have begun to caramelize.
- Add the pulled pork for another 5 minutes to heat through.
- Remove from the heat and stir through a handful of coriander.
- Meanwhile, put 2 street tacos on a baking sheet and sprinkle with a quarter of the cheese. Top with the pulled pork and the remaining cheese. Add a second tortilla on top. Cook for about 15 minutes until the cheese is nicely melted and the street tacos are golden.
- Carefully spoon in plenty of fresh guacamole and replace the top tortilla.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste