Uses Chipotle Honey
Guacamole is one of the most famous of Mexican recipes and definitely one of our favourites. What can be better than dipping tortilla chips into some freshly made guacamole?!
This recipe was inspired by a trip to Southern California where we found delicious guacamole with mild tomatillos and jalapeños. We decided to play with the ingredients and make a Mexican guacamole recipe with our tomatillo salsa. The result is a really tasty guacamole recipe that is full of fresh flavour and super easy to make with only a handful of ingredients!
This guacamole recipe is not only great with tortilla chips but would also be a perfect accompaniment to all our Mexican recipes. Try serving this authentic guacamole recipe as a topping on our easy chicken fajitas, a topping on some beef nachos or dolloped into a chicken burrito.
How to make it
- Finely dice the onion and roughly chop the coriander.
- Remove the flesh from the avocados and mash them in a bowl to a slightly lumpy consistency.
- Add half of the coriander and all the onion into the mashed avocados, as well as the lime juice, olive oil and Gran Luchito Tomatillo Salsa.
- Season to taste and integrate all the ingredients with a spoon.
- Serve with the remaining coriander scattered on top and Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips on the side, or use it as a side to almost anything.