Smoked Chilli Lime Guacamole
A classic guacamole is pretty tough to beat, we get it. But sometimes it’s good to try new things. And this idea works incredibly well. We’ve replaced the standard lime juice with our Smoked Chilli Lime Pickle and subbed out the raw onion with charred spring onion.
Give it a go! This would also work wonders with our Ultimate Burrito recipe.
Drizzle olive oil over spring onions and garlic cloves. Sprinkle with salt & pepperGriddle until nicely charredChop onion and garlic with corianderChop tomatoMash avocado
Mix avocado, tomato, spring onion and garlic with Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Pickle
Serve with whatever your eating or simply with tortilla chips
Smoked Chilli Lime Guacamole Recipe
- 1-2 Ripe avocados
- 4 Scallions
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1tsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Pickle
- 4-5 Ripe tomatoes
- Handful fresh cilantro
- Olive oil
- Tortillas or toast to dip
- Get a griddle pan on to a high heat.
- Trim your scallions and remove skin from and crush the garlic slightly.
- Drizzle them with a good lug of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Get your hands involved and make sure they're all covered.
- Drop into the hot pan and allow to char slightly before flipping.
- Remove and chop roughly with fresh cilantro.
- Chop the tomatoes roughly.
- Mash an avocado (we like it with some lumps in it).
- Combine onion/garlic mix with avocado and tomato along with a good dollop of Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Pickle.
- Mix and serve with tortillas, toast, or raw vegetables.