Quesadillas are quick and easy and our Vegetarian Quesadilla recipe is not only meat-free but with the addition of our Smoky Chipotle Refried Beans, veggies and Fire Roasted Serrano Green Chillies it is satisfying as well.
With Vegetarian Quesadilla as the starter when entertaining friends, we think our Vegetarian Enchiladas is the perfect main. If you want to try a Quesadilla with an authentic twist, we recommend trying Quesadilla with Cactus just as you would in the Mexican street food scene!
How to make it
- Add the diced onion, tomato and pepper to a mixing bowl with the Serrano Green Chillies. Toss to combine.
- Add the Refried Beans to a large pan and heat through as per the packet guidelines.
- Divide the cooked Refried Beans evenly between the Street Taco wraps, spreading evenly across the surface leaving a half inch border round the edges.
- Divide the diced vegetables and Serrano Green Chillies evenly between the Street Taco wraps, covering one half of each.
- Top the vegetables with a scattering of grated cheese and fresh coriander to taste.
- Heat a griddle pan over a medium/high heat. Fold the wraps in half and place on the hot griddle – you should be able to fit two at a time. Cook 2-3 minutes on both sides until char lines appear, the cheese has melted, and the quesadillas are hot through.
- Repeat with the remaining Street Taco wraps.
- Serve with guacamole and Chipotle Salsa for dipping.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste