Inspired by the delicious and fresh seafood found on the beaches of Mexico, our Habanero and Lime Seafood Tacos are freshness on a plate!
Seasoned with our Gran Luchito Habanero and Lime Fajita and Taco Mix for a hot and zesty kick and served with a delicious avocado sauce and pineapple salsa, these seafood tacos are sure to delight.
Try serving these prawn tacos with some chicken nachos.
Nutrition: Per servingkcal 102 fat 5g saturates 0.9g carbs 10.2g sugars 3.8g fibre 1.5g protein 3.6g salt 0.49g
How to make it
For the sauce:
- Add all your ingredients to a food processor and mix
- Add a few tablespoons of water to adjust thickness
For the salsa:
- Chop up all the ingredients finely
- Mix together with the lime juice and allow flavours to blend for 30 minutes before serving
For the tacos:
- Start marinating the prawns with olive oil and the seasoning, and let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes
- Cook the prawns in the olive oil marinade on medium heat for 3-4 minutes (depending on the size of your prawns, make sure you don’t overcook)
- Assemble your Gran Luchito Soft Taco Wraps by adding the avocado sauce, the prawns, and topping them off with the pineapple salsa.
Download Our Free Guide To Tacos
Your free Taco guide will be emailed to you immediately. Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.
Similar Recipes You Might Like to Try
Comments / Questions / Tips
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.