Uses Chipotle Paste
This extremely quick and easy Prawn Fajitas recipe is a lovely way to incorporate prawns into a weeknight dinner!
For this recipe we use our Garlic & Guajillo Fajita & Taco Mix, and simply coat the prawns in it before frying, adding sweet peppers and onion, then filling the cooked ingredients into our Soft Wheat Street Tacos. For an added burst of fresh flavour top with tomatillo salsa, fresh coriander and a squeeze of lime. It really is that simple!
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix the prawns with the Gran Luchito Garlic & Guajillo Fajita & Taco Mix until completely covered. Leave for 15 minutes.
- When ready to eat, heat a pan over a medium/high heat with a little olive oil.
- Add the prawns into the hot pan and allow to brown before moving them. After 3/4 minutes, once browned all over, remove the prawns. Add the sliced peppers & onion.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes until starting to blacken at the edges and softening.
- Remove from heat and add to the prawns and mix.
- Warm some Gran Luchito Soft Wheat Street Taco Tortilla Wraps in the warm pan and serve with Gran Luchito Tomatillo Salsa, fresh lime wedges & roughly chopped coriander leaves.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Mayo