Easy Beef Tacos
This Easy Beef Tacos recipe is a great introduction to making tacos at home. They are super easy to make so perfect for a midweek meal and with flavourful seasoned beef mince they are a real crowd pleaser as well. We like serving them up with loads of toppings including our Jalapeño & Pineapple, Chipotle Salsa, Sour Cream and even a dollop of Guacamole, so everyone can customise just as they want.
1 hour 20 mins
1 hour 30 mins
How to make it
- In a large frying pan, add a little olive oil and heat over a medium/high heat. When hot, add the beef mince and break up. Cook until nicely browned all over. Giving it some good colour here will add flavour to the dish.
- Remove the beef to a bowl and return pan to a medium heat. Add the sliced onion, pepper, Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste & dried oregano and stir and cook for 15 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the purée and stock. Hold back on salt until later as the stock will likely have quite a lot in.
- Add back in the beef, stir and cook for an hour. The sauce will reduce and get thick whilst the beef mince will become tender. Taste and season if necessary.
- Once ready, warm the Gran Luchito Street Tacos in the microwave.
- When ready to serve, stir through a handful of fresh coriander leaves, then place a spoonful of beef mix into the centre of a street taco and top with Gran Luchito Jalapeño & Pineapple, a squeeze of lime, a pinch of salt & pepper and any other toppings you might fancy.