Fajitas are definitely one of our favourites for entertaining. They are so easy to make and because they are customisable everyone can make theirs just as they want. Our Vegetarian Fajitas are packed full of flavourful veggies seasoned with our Smoky Chipotle Fajita Mix and layered with our delicious Refried Beans that even the meat eaters will be happy!
If you’re entertaining for a crowd, then we recommend pairing these veggie fajitas with some Easy Nachos. And if you have some die hard meat eaters coming over, then our Chipotle Steak Fajitas are sure to please.
How to make it
- To prepare the vegetable fajita filling, add the sliced vegetables to a large mixing bowl with the Gran Luchito Smoky Chipotle Fajita & Taco Mix, lime juice and oil. Mix well to coat the vegetables in the seasoning.
- Add to a large frying pan or wok over a medium heat and stir fry for 5-6 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Whilst the vegetables are cooking, add the Gran Luchito Refried Beans to a pan with Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa. Stir well to combine and cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes until hot through.
- To prepare the guacamole salsa, peel and pit the avocado and add to a mixing bowl. Crush lightly with a fork. Add the Gran Luchito Tomatillo Salsa and mix together. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Warm through the Street Taco wraps. Spread a generous helping of the refried bean mixture over the base of each wrap and top with the cooked vegetables and guacamole salsa. Scatter with fresh coriander and serve with sour cream or coconut yogurt.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste