Uses Chipotle Mayo
Ultimate Chicken Nachos
Chicken on nachos might not be the most obvious choice but give this ultimate chicken nachos recipe a go and you won’t be disappointed. After all, what isn’t there to like? The combination of flavours and textures is irresistible and did we mention flavourful Chipotle Refried Beans, loads of melted cheese and grilled Mexican Chicken?!
The icing on the cake is the huge the dollops or guacamole and salsa on top of the nachos. If you want an extra bit of heat you could try using our Mango and Habanero Salsa or for a Serrano Green Chillies for a kick of heat.
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Mix 2tbsp Gran Luchito Smoky Chipotle Fajita and Taco Mix with 2tbsp olive oil & juice of 1 lime
- Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally, add them to the spice mix and mix well. Leave for 15 mins.
- Add chicken breast to very hot pan and fry until cooked through. Flip and cook other side. Remove from pan and leave to rest. Cut into small cubes.
- Prepare guacamole by removing the flesh from 2 ripe avocados and mashing together with the juice of 1 lime and a handful of roughly chopped coriander.
- In a roasting tin, cover half a pack of Gran Luchito Tortilla Chips with half the grated cheese then top with the remaining tortillas, followed by the other half of the cheese. Place in the oven and leave until melty and delicious (10 minutes).
- Layer the top of the nachos with the chicken cubes, dollops of guacamole, sour cream, refried beans, Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa, sliced red onion, coriander leaves, serranos and sliced radish. Serve with lime wedges and dig in.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste