Mexican, Ultimate Chicken Nachos
Ultimate Chicken Nachos
Who doesn’t love chicken nachos? The combination of flavours and textures is irresistible and did we mention melted cheese?! We’ve taken it up a notch with our Ultimate Chicken Nachos recipe which is loaded to perfection with toppings. It is perfect for entertaining!
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Mix 1/2 tub of Gran Luchito Smoky Chipotle Fajita and Taco Mix with 2tbsp olive oil & juice of 1 lime
- Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally, add them to the spice mix and mix well. Leave for 15 mins.
- Add chicken breast to very hot pan and fry until cooked through. Flip and cook other side. Remove from pan and leave to rest. Cut into small cubes.
- Fry sliced red onion and garlic in olive oil until softened (7-8 mins).
- Add drained black beans to onion/garlic with 1tbsp red wine vinegar, add 1/2tsp of Gran Luchito Chipotle Chilli Paste and stir. Cook for a further 7-8 minutes.
- Place contents of pan into a food processor and blitz to a smooth paste.
- Prepare guacamole by removing the flesh from 2 ripe avocados and mashing together with the juice of 1 lime and a handful of roughly chopped coriander.
- In a roasting tin, cover half a pack of Gran Luchito Tortilla Chips with half the grated cheese then top with the remaining tortillas, followed by the other half of the cheese. Place in the oven and leave until melty and delicious (10 minutes).
- Layer the top of the nachos with the chicken cubes, dollops of guacamole, sour cream, refried beans, Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa, sliced red onion, coriander leaves, jalapeños and sliced radish. Serve with lime wedges and dig in.
Calling all Mexican lovers!
Share your stories with #granluchito
sign up for free cookbook
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.