Uses Chipotle Ketchup
Refried Bean Burrito
In the world of burritos, there’s few more simple and yet satisfying as the Bean Burrito! With our Smoky Chipotle Refried Beans, the humble bean burrito is taken up a notch and packed full of flavour. We’ve added our Jalapeño & Pineapple for some crunchy, sweet heat but our Serrano Green Chillies for a bit of heat or Sliced Cactus would also make great additions. Perfect for vegetarians and works as a snack, lunch or even a quick and easy midweek supper.
Some More Burrito Recipes Collection
How to make it
- Take Gran Luchito Burrito Wraps and warm up in the microwave.
- Heat a griddle/frying pan over a medium/high heat. Add the sliced pepper, halved spring onions, a little olive oil and a pinch of salt & pepper. Cook until nicely browned and softened with a little charring.
- When ready to serve, lay 2 Gran Luchito Burrito Wraps overlapping slightly on a sheet of foil, add a spoonful of Gran Luchito Refried Beans and spread all over the taco.
- On top of the beans, layer up the the Gran Luchito Jalapeño & Pineapple, coriander, cheese and cooked onion & pepper.
- Use the foil to wrap the burrito up as tightly as possible, taking care to keep the other tortilla overlapping.
- Twist the ends and leave for 10 minutes. Slice the burrito in the middle, peel back the foil and enjoy.