Pulled Pork Nachos
Here at Gran Luchito, we love nachos. They may not be the most authentic Mexican food but nonetheless, they are delicious and the perfect sharing dish when you have mates around!
These pulled pork nachos are the perfect way to use up leftover pulled pork (if there is such a thing!) We topped the nachos with cheese and Fire Roasted Serranos but you could also add guacamole and dollops of our red pepper salsa.
How to make it
- If making pulled pork from scratch, make this well in advance (to do it properly it takes a full day).
- If using leftovers, pop it in the oven at about 150C covered in foil so it doesn’t dry out. Once warmed, stir through the Chipotle Paste.
- Get an ovenproof dish that’s deep enough to do a couple of layers of nachos.
- First, add a layer of Gran Luchito Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips.
- Add half the spicy pulled pork.
- Add a load of Fire Roasted Serranos.
- Add a layer of grated cheddar.
- Repeat the layers.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese has melted and starting to brown.
- Serve with dollops of sour cream and a sprinkle of fresh coriander.