Combine Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey, soy sauce, ginger juice & sesame oil
Skewer chicken thigh meat, peppers, spring onion and whole garlic cloves
Pour over marinade and leave for one hour
Heat griddle pan and cook
Brush on marinade as it cooks
Remove from heat and allow to rest for five mins
Rip coriander leaves and serve with fresh lime
How to make it
1. First things first, get your wooden skewers soaking in water (obviously no need if using metal ones).
2. Next up, get the marinade ingredients (Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey, ginger juice, sesame oil, soy sauce) into a bowl and mix well.
3. Cut the chicken (if necessary) into bitesized chunks, along with the pepper and spring onion and thread onto the skewers. Leave the garlic cloves whole and pop them on too.
4. Place in a bowl and pour over the marinade, mix around so everything gets covered and leave for 10 mins.
5. Heat a griddle pan to a medium heat. Add the skewers and leave to char a little before turning over (the honey will burn quite easily so be careful).
6. Continue cooking, brushing with the marinade as you go and turning until chicken is cooked through
(about 8-10 mins should be fine), then remove from heat and allow to cool and rest.
7. Cut into a thick piece of chicken to check for red, and serve with ripped up coriander leaves and wedges of fresh lime.
Tried this recipe? Got suggestions? Let us know...