Red Pepper Huevos Rancheros
Huevos rancheros is a beautiful way to wake up and Gran Luchito Red Pepper Salsa makes it incredibly easy to make with real Mexican flavour. Serve it with soft tortillas or toast and you’re well on your way to an excellent day!
Discover the rest of our Mexican salsa range and our tasty recipe ideas.
Empty a jar of Gran Luchito Red Pepper Salsa into a pan
Make spaces in the sauce and crack in eggs
Cook with a lid until eggs are done
Red Pepper Huevos Rancheros Recipe
- 1 x 300g jar Gran Luchito Red Pepper Salsa
- 2 eggs
- Pour the contents of the Gran Luchito Red Pepper Salsa into a shallow pan and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- When simmering, use a spoon to make 2 spaces in the salsa. Carefully crack the eggs into the spaces and place a lid over the pan and continue to heat gently.
- The eggs will gradually cook. Once the tops look done, remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, warm your tortillas in the oven or toast your bread.
Have you tried this Huevos Rancheros recipe? If so please let us know how you got on.