Beef Tacos Recipe
Ideal For: Mexican
- 2¼ Ib skirt steaks (or whichever meat/fish you want to use)
- 8-10 flour or corn tortillas (we used corn)
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Handful of coriander
- 1-2 avocados (cut into small chunks)
- Any other salad you want (we went for raw radish)
- Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste (for spreading onto each taco)
- Small pot of sour cream or creme fraiche
- Salt and pepper (for seasoning)
- Season the steak on both sides with salt and pepper. Meanwhile heat a skillet/BBQ grill to a high heat.
- Add the steak to the skillet/BBQ for 2-3 mins on each side (depending on thickness).
- Allow meat to rest for 5 minutes before slicing to allow reabsorption of juices.
- Slice against the grain.
- Add Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste, sour cream, steak and other ingredients onto warm tortillas.
In the UNITED STATES Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste Is Available online with Amazon