Our Gran Luchito Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips are a large, authentic size and the perfect vehicle for these chicken tostadas.
Each large quarter cut chip is loaded with cheese and smoky chicken for a delicious combination of flavours in every bite. We’ve used our Gran Luchito Garlic and Guajillo Taco Mix for an instant boost of flavour and topped with Smoky Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa, but you could use any of our Fajita and Taco Mixes and Authentic Salsas.
Ideal forGame Day
Nutrition: Per servingkcal 496 fat 50g saturates 8.6g carbs 6.3g sugars 0.7g fibre 0.1g protein 5.5g salt 0.53g
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 200C/ 400F
- Mix 1/2 a tub of Gran Luchito Garlic & Guajillo Fajita and Taco Mix with the juice of 1 lime and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add the whole chicken thighs, mix well and place in a roasting tin in the oven. Reduce heat to 150C /300F and leave to cook for 25 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop coriander, slice radish and slice mozzarella into circles.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks, then top each Gran Luchito Lightly Salted Tortilla Chip with a few pieces of the meat, followed by a slice of mozzarella.
- Place each nacho bite onto a baking tray and place back in the oven to melt the cheese.
- Once melted, top each nacho with a spoonful of Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa, sliced spring onion and coriander. Serve on a platter.
Similar Recipes You Might Like to Try
Comments / Questions / Tips
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.