Here at the Luchito test kitchen we are always looking for new ways to use our Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste, and one of our favourite quick recipes is this spicy crema that can be added to everything!
Make a big batch of this chipotle sauce recipe, and keep it in a sealed jar in your fridge. You can use it throughout the week. It’s especially nice with Quesadillas, Molletes, or drizzled over a warm bowl of homemade Picadillo.
Ideal forLunch / Dinner
Nutrition: Per servingkcal 368 fat 39g saturates 25g carbs 2.7g sugars 2.3g fibre 0.1g protein 2.1g salt 0.47g
How to make it
- In a bowl add the creme fraiche
- Then add the Chipotle Paste (you can add more if you prefer it spicier)
- Add the lime juice and extra virgin olive oil
- Season with a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix and add a drizzle on quesadillas, tacos, burritos and just about anything you can think of!
Our Favourites Things To Put This Chipotle Sauce On
Similar Recipes You Might Like to Try
Comments / Questions / Tips
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.