Slow Cooker Chipotle Lamb Shoulder
For melt-in-your-mouth tender lamb full of sensationally smoky flavour, try this super easy recipe for Slow Cooker Chipotle Lamb Shoulder.
It’s a guaranteed crowd pleaser so let our chipotle paste bring the flavour and your slow cooker do all the work and you can take all the credit!
Try serving this slow cooked chipotle lamb shoulder on Gran Luchito soft wheat tortilla wraps with a dollop of our black bean salsa on top. The lamb shoulder would also be great as a topping for our easy nachos or with a side of savoury bread and butter pudding.
8 hours, 10 mins
How to make it
- Take lamb out of the fridge 30 minutes before you cook to allow it to come to room temperature. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to a frying pan or removable insert from slow cooker and brown lamb on all sides.
- Place onions in bottom of slow cooker, add lamb on top, then add chicken stock, 1 tbsp Chipotle Chilli paste, garlic, red wine and cook on low for 8 hours, turning every 2 hours, until meat is falling apart.
- Check out our recipe for Pulled Lamb Flatbreads for ideas on how to serve the lamb.
- Serve with Gran Luchito Street Tacos and enjoy delicious Lamb Shoulder
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste