Uses Zingy & Tangy Tomatillo Salsa , Chipotle Paste , Chipotle Honey , Tinga Taco Cooking Sauce , Mild Fajita Cooking Sauce , Enchilada Cooking Sauce , Garlic & Guajillo Fajita & Taco Mix , Habanero & Lime Fajita & Taco Mix , Smoky Chipotle Fajita & Taco Mix , Super Smoky Chipotle Salsa , Hot Habanero Mango Salsa , Fire Roasted Red Pepper Salsa , Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips , Chipotle Ketchup , Chipotle Mayo , Chipotle Black Bean Salsa , Rancheros Cooking Sauce , Soft Wheat Street Tacos , Chipotle Refried Beans , Sliced Cactus , Jalapeño & Pineapple , Fire Roasted Serranos , Chips & Salsa , Sauces , Tacos , Wraps , Sides & Toppings , Hard Shell Tacos , Cantina Beans , Burrito Wraps
Quesadilla with Cactus
Quesadillas are not only super delicious but also super easy to make. In this recipe the humble Quesadilla gets taken up an authentic notch similar to ones you would find on the Mexican street food scene with the addition of Sliced Mexican Green Cactus.
How to make it
- Add the Tomatillo Salsa to a mixing bowl. Drain the Sliced Cactus and add to the salsa, stirring to combine.
- Divide the salsa and cactus mixture evenly between two of the Street Taco wraps, spreading over the surface.
- Divide the cheese between the two Street Taco, scattering over the salsa.
- Sprinkle over fresh coriander to taste.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add one of the filled tortillas to the pan and top with a second plain tortilla. Cook for a few minutes, so that the underside of the tortilla starts to brown and the cheese begins to melt. Carefully slide the tortilla out the pan and flip over to toast the other side until lightly golden and the filling is hot through.
- Repeat the process with the remaining Street Taco wraps.
- Slice into quarters to serve.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste