Uses Chipotle Honey
Pulled Pork Tacos
These pulled pork tacos are a really simple way to use up leftover pulled pork using our deliciously smoky Chipotle Paste. Simply stir it through creme fraiche and serve with easy homemade pickled onions, pulled pork and shredded lettuce. Perfect for entertaining or if you need a quick snack.
How to make it
- Begin by finely slicing the red onion as thinly as you can.
- Place in a bowl and cover with boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Heat pulled pork and keep warm.
- Back to the onions. Drain away water and leave to cool slightly.
- Add white wine vinegar, salt and sugar and stir well. Leave aside.
- Heat a shallow pan and add a little corn/vegetable oil.
- When very hot, place a Soft Taco Wrapss in and cook until crispy. Carefully flip and cook other side. If using pre-made tostadas, skip this step.
- Shred the lettuce as finely as possible.
- Mix creme fraiche with Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste.
- Place a little lettuce on each tostada, then add a little of the pulled pork, followed by a spoonful of the smoked chilli creme fraiche, then top with the pickled onions.
- Top with a little black pepper.