Lighter Chicken Tacos
These lighter chicken tacos are the perfect mid-week meal when you’re running short on time. The salsa adds lots of flavour without the calories – 100g of salsa is only 25 calories! Lots of flavour comes from the chipotle taco mix which you simply mix with olive oil and marinate the chicken pieces in it while you prepare the remaining ingredients. Finish the tacos off with a big dollop of our chipotle salsa.
You can nibble on some of these easy to make nachos as you make these chicken tacos.
How to make it
- Make marinade by combining 2 tbsp olive oil with Smoky Chipotle Fajita and Taco Mix.
- Add chicken pieces & marinade for 20 mins. Leave longer for a fuller flavour.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a pan over a medium-high heat. Add chicken & cook for 7-8 mins.
- Remove from pan & leave to rest for 3 mins.
- Spoon chicken onto warm corn Soft Taco Wraps topped with lettuce, spring onion, avocado, coriander & dollops of Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa.