Chipotle Chicken Tacos
Our Chipotle Chicken tacos are bursting with flavour thanks to the instant kick of garlic and chilli our Smoky Chipotle Fajita and Taco Mix delivers and are perfect wrapped up in our Soft Wheat Street Tacos!
How to make it
- Mix Gran Luchito Smoky Chipotle Fajita and Taco Mix with 3tbsp olive oil.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips and add to bowl, mix well and leave to marinade for at least 15 mins.
- Add the chicken strips to a very hot pan and cook for a few minutes on each side. Remove from heat and leave to rest.
- Meanwhile, warm a stack of Gran Luchito Soft Wheat Street Tacos Wraps wrapped in a tea towel in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Cut the chicken strips into chunks.
- Add a spoonful of the chicken to the Street Tacos Wraps and top each with a spoonful of Gran Luchito Smoky Chipotle Salsa and a few coriander leaves.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste