Gran Luchito Mexican, Chipotle Chicken Tacos
Chipotle Chicken Tacos
Our Chipotle Chicken tacos are bursting with flavour thanks to the instant kick of garlic and chilli our Smoky Chipotle Fajita and Taco Mix delivers.
Before cooking chop the chicken up in to bite size bits which helps it sit on the tacos perfectly. Top the chipotle chicken tacos with a dollop of our chipotle salsa and some freshly made guacamole.
For a mega Mexican meal serve these chicken tacos with a side of our Mexican corn and a starter of these tuna tostadas.
How to make it
- Mix Gran Luchito Smoky Chipotle Fajita and Taco Mix with 3tbsp olive oil.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips and add to bowl, mix well and leave to marinade for at least 15 mins.
- Add the chicken strips to a very hot pan and cook for a few minutes on each side. Remove from heat and leave to rest.
- Meanwhile, warm a stack of soft tortillas wrapped in a tea towel in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Cut the chicken strips into chunks.
- Use 2 tortillas for each taco. Add a spoonful of the chicken and top each with a spoonful of Gran Luchito Smoky Chipotle Salsa and a few coriander leaves.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Calling all Mexican lovers!
Share your stories with #granluchito
sign up for free cookbook
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.