Vampiro Beef Tacos
These Vampiro Beef Tacos takes tacos to a whole other level. With loads of melty cheese nestled in between two tortillas, it is part quesadilla, part taco, and total enjoyment. Serve these beef tacos with either our Chipotle Queso Fundidio or our baked Mexican Elotes.
The Vampiro Beef Taco definitely deserves to be immortal in our opinion!
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 175C.
- Mix 2tbsp olive oil with Gran Luchito Smoky Chipotle Taco & Fajita Seasoning. Add sliced steak and mix well.
- Add steak to a very hot pan until browned all over (2 mins total). Cut into rough chunks.
- Slice cheddar cheese, place between two Street Tacos Wraps and place on a baking tray and place in the oven until cheese is melted (we’ve shown the cheese topped on the steak so you could see the melty goodness but we recommend going authentic and placing it in between the tortillas).
- Remove from oven, top each with a spoonful of steak chunks and top each taco with a spoonful of Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa, some roughly chopped coriander leaves and a few lime wedges.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste