How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 220C and drizzle a generous amount of olive oil into a roasting tin and place in oven to heat up.
- Meanwhile, wash your sweet potatoes and cut into wedges of your desired size.
- Place in a mixing bowl with a drizzle of olive oil and mix up so they’re all covered. Then sprinkle over the polenta, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Once the oil is nice and hot, carefully place the sweet potatoes onto the tray, making sure you keep it to one layer (if you got too many then do it on 2 trays).
- Place in oven and roast until crisping up on the bottom, then flip with a metal spatula and return until crispy all over.
- Dip them into Gran Luchito Red Pepper Salsa.
Tried this recipe? Got suggestions? Let us know...