Spicy Chicken Fajitas
When tasked with making some spicy chicken fajitas we decided to use the two spiciest products in the Gran Luchito range. Mix your chicken with our Habanero and Lime Fajita and Taco Mix and leave it to marinate whilst you prepare the veg. For an extra kick once the fajitas are ready to top them off with a dollop of our Habanero and Mango salsa all wrapped up in our Soft Wheat Street Tacos.
How to make it
- Add chicken breast to Habanero & Lime Fajita & Taco Mix. Toss until covered & leave for 20 mins.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan over medium heat.
- Add pepper & spring onion & cook for 6-7 mins.
- Add chicken strips & cook for another 7-8 mins.
- Remove from heat & leave to rest for 3 mins.
- Serve spooned into warmed Soft Wheat Street Tacos with guacamole, fresh coriander, lime wedges & Gran Luchito Mango Habanero Salsa.