Nutrition: Per servingkcal 181 fat 11g saturates 6.6g carbs 14.1g sugars 1.1g fibre 1.6g protein 7g salt 1g
How to make it
- Put the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water and boil for 15 minutes until tender. A sharp knife should slide easily into them.
- Drain and return to the saucepan.
- Add the butter, Gran Luchito chipotle paste and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mash thoroughly, making sure you get rid of all lumps.
- For a crispy top, top with cheese, place under the grill for 5 minutes until golden brown.