Smother a big pork chop in our smoky Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey and roast it to perfection. The sugars caramelise and you get a gooey, sticky mess. This roasted pork chop is heavenly to eat with our Mexican mashed potato recipe and some bacon wrapped asparagus.
You could also do this roasted pork chop on the bbq, but you’ll want to add the chipotle honey later to avoid it burning.
Nutrition: Per servingkcal 245 fat 16g saturates 4.9g carbs 8.7g sugars 7.4g fibre 0.1g protein 16.3g salt 0.51g
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C / 350F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey, olive oil, salt & pepper. Mix well.
- Add the pork chops to the bowl and smother them.
- Place pork chops in a roasting tin and pour over the excess glaze.
- Roast in the oven for about 15-20 minutes depending on how you like it cooked.
- As it roasts, occasionally spoon over the honey glaze.
- While it roasts, prepare your sides. We made wholegrain mustard mashed potatoes and lovely tender-stem broccoli.
Similar Recipes You Might Like to Try
Comments / Questions / Tips
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.