Uses Chipotle Paste
Juicy Lucy Burger
As you grill this Juicy Lucy Burger, the cheese inside will melt and ooze out. Think of it as an inside-out cheeseburger. With our smoky Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste in the recipe mix as well, this is a pretty epic burger.
We recommend serving these Juicy Lucy burgers with our Crispy Homemade Chips.
Burgers don’t get much better than this but we have some more burger inspiration to tempt you!
How to make it
- Put the beef, chorizo, chipotle chilli paste and a good pinch of salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix well by hand.
- Split into eight and gently form into patties about 5mm (¼in) thick.
- Cut the cheese into 4 chunks. Place a piece of cheese in the middle of 4 of the patties. Use the other 4 patties to seal in the cheese, gently squeezing the edges together. Place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Cook on a hot barbecue or grill for about 4–5 minutes on each side.
- Cover with foil, then rest the patties for 5 minutes before assembling your burgers.
- While the burgers are resting, you could be toasting your buns if you like.
- Put the burgers in the buns with some tomato and lettuce. This would be great served with a nice coleslaw and chips.