Healthy Chicken Fajitas Recipe
If you’re in need of a healthy mid-week meal look no further then these healthy chicken fajitas. Incredibly easy to make, full of lean protein and veg, no added sugar and as long as you’re easy on the wraps, low carb! If you don’t fancy using chicken you could also beef, fish or even vegetables. All the flavour comes from our Garlic and Guajillo taco mix.
How to make it
- Cover chicken breast with Garlic & Guajillo Fajita and Taco Mix, toss until covered.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan over medium heat.
- Add red onion & yellow pepper & cook for 10 mins.
- Add chicken strips & cook for another 7-8 mins.
- Remove from heat & leave to rest for 3 mins.
- Serve spooned into warmed Soft Wheat Street Tacos with guacamole, fresh coriander, lime wedges & Gran Luchito Tomatillo Salsa.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste