Grilled Trout With Chilli Honey Glaze
We have teamed up with the wonderful people at La Hacienda, to create a delicious grilled trout recipe which is perfect for your Chimenea or Firepit. We have used Rainbow trout infused with our sticky spicy sweet Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey.
How to make it
- Light a fire in your fire pit or chimenea. You’ll need to cook on red hot embers with minimal flames.
- Whilst your barbecue is heating up, you can begin to prepare the fish. Stuff the belly of each trout with a large spoonful of Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey. 2 lemon slices. Drizzle some oil and pinch of salt.
- Slice the oranges into flat disks and place on your grill. This will create a bed for your fish to cook on, will prevent your fish skins from burning and leave a hint of orange flavour on the skin.
- Place your Fish on the bed of oranges and cook for around 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve the rainbow trout and oranges over a bed of fresh salad and enjoy the flavours.
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Mayo