Easy Fish Tacos
These easy fish tacos are seasoned with our Garlic and Guajillo Taco Mix. We recommended you use cod to make the tacos but this taco recipe works really well with prawns, chicken or even pork too. Finishing the tacos with a dollop of our tomatillo salsa gives them a great fresh tasting flavour!
How to make it
- Make the marinade by combining 2 tbsp olive oil with Garlic & Guajillo Mix.
- Add fish pieces & marinate for 20 mins.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a pan over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add fish & cook for 5 mins.
- Remove fish from heat & leave to rest for 3 mins.
- Serve spooned onto warm street tacos with lime juice, shredded cabbage, coriander & Gran Luchito Tomatillo Salsa.