Uses Chipotle Honey
Baked Camembert With Chipotle Honey
Making a fondue by baking camembert in its box is one of life’s great little pleasures. We thought we’d try making the baked camembert even more special by mixing in our chipotle honey. We were not disappointed!
We dipped chunks of bread, grapes and raw vegetables into the gooey camembert, but go for whatever makes you happy. It will put a smile on your face.
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F, Gas 4).
- Unwrap the camembert and return it to its box. Make a shallow circular incision into the skin and remove it (but keep it!).
- Poke sticks of garlic and sprigs of rosemary into the camembert, add a dollop of chipotle honey, a small glug of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Return the disk of skin loosely.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until sufficiently gooey. Don’t overcook it.
- Slice up your chosen vegetables or fruit and bread and get a dippin’!
Have you tried these recipes?
Uses Chipotle Paste