Making a fondue by baking camembert in its box is one of life’s great little pleasures. We thought we’d try making the baked camembert even more special by mixing in our Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey. We were not disappointed!
We dipped chunks of bread, grapes and raw vegetables into the gooey camembert, but go for whatever makes you happy. It will put a smile on your face.
Be sure to try our other chipotle honey recipes including our deep fried chicken wings, our honey glazed sausages and our bacon avocado bomb.
Nutrition: Per servingkcal 289 fat 12g saturates 5.7g carbs 32.3g sugars 7g fibre 1g protein 7.6g salt 1.5g
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas 4.
- Unwrap the camembert and return it to its box. Make a shallow circular incision into the skin and remove it (but keep it!).
- Poke sticks of garlic and sprigs of rosemary into the camembert, add a dollop of Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey, a small glug of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Return the disk of skin loosely.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until sufficiently gooey. Don’t overcook it.
- Slice up your chosen vegetables or fruit and bread and get a dippin’!
Similar Recipes You Might Like to Try
Roasted Pork Chop With Chipotle Honey
Comments / Questions / Tips
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.