Mexican, Chicken Tinga Tacos
Chicken Tinga Tacos
Chicken Tinga Tacos are the perfect way to achieve super-tasty food when you don’t have the time to make it from scratch.
All you need to do is fry some onion, shred some chicken breast and add the sauce. A healthy, authentic Mexican meal in minutes.
How to make it
- Slice onions thinly & fry in a large frying pan until soft.
- At the same time, cut chicken into medium-sized chunks, add to saucepan, cover with salted water & bring to boil.
- Simmer for 15 mins, then drain water from pan.
- With two forks shred the cooked chicken into small pieces.
- Add the chicken to the onions & pour over a bottle of Tinga Taco Cooking Sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook for 4 mins.
- Spoon mixture onto warm tortillas.
- Serve with a dollop of Gran Luchito Tomatillo Salsa, guacamole & a squeeze of fresh lime.
Tried this recipe? Got suggestions? Let us know...
Calling all Mexican lovers!
Share your stories with #granluchito
Subscribe for offers
Love Mexican? Sign up to receive Gran Luchito emails with exclusive discounts, the latest news, special offers, recipes and competitions!