Mexican Mashed Potato
This Mexican mash recipe is a great way to jazz up an old classic. There are endless things you could serve with Mexican mashed potatoes, but we think it’d work really well with sausages or even to top a fish pie!
Try our other slow ‘n’ low recipes.
How To Make
Boil potatoes in salted waterOnce tender, add butter, Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste, salt & pepper
Grill until crispy on top
Mexican Mashed Potato Recipe
- 11 Ib 2 Oz Potatoes
- 1 Oz Butter
- 5 Oz Cheddar cheese
- 1tsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste
- Add chopped potatoes to a pan of salted boiling water.
- Cook until tender.
- Drain and return to saucepan.
- Add butter, Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste and a little salt & pepper.
- For a crispy top, place under grill for 5 minutes until golden brown.
In the UNITED STATES Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste Is Available online with Amazon
Have you tried this Mexican Mashed Potato recipe? If so we would love to hear how you got on.