Goat‘s Cheese & Tomato Salad
Get your hands on some beautiful ripe tomatoes and make yourself this awesome goat’s cheese and tomato salad with our smoky chipotle chilli honey in the dressing. The perfect dish for a hot sunny day as a side to something meaty or a light lunch enjoyed with some crusty bread to soak up those lovely juices. Dig in!
Here are plenty more summer sunshine recipe ideas.
Goat's Cheese & Tomato Salad
- 5-6 ripe tomatoes (we used a mixture of colours)
- 1tsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey
- 2oz Creamy goats cheese
- 1tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1tbsp White wine vinegar
- Handful basil leaves
- Slice the tomatoes and place in a bowl.
- whisk the Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey, white wine vinegar, olive oil, salt & pepper together in a bowl.
- Combine the tomatoes with the dressing and leave for 30mins.
- Scoop off chunks of the goats cheese and scatter over tomatoes.
- Tear basil leaves over and sprinkle with salt & black pepper.
Wash tomatoesSliceWhisk together olive oil, Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey, white wine vinegar, salt & pepperPour dressing over tomatoesCrumble over goat’s cheese and tear basil leavesSprinkle over salt & pepper
Have you tried this Cauliflower Steaks with Spicy Romesco recipe? If so we would love to hear how you got on.