It’s a fact! Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey and halloumi were made for each other. To celebrate this truth, we developed this fig toast recipe that is perfect for lunch or brunch any day of the week. The sweet smoky chilli cuts through the salty cheese perfectly. To make this fig toast really special, we glazed figs in the honey and added parma ham and put the whole lot on toast.
Nutrition: Per servingkcal 214 fat 12g saturates 5.7g carbs 15.2g sugars 8.1g fibre 1.0g protein 10.8g salt 1.3g
How to make it
- Preheat the grill.
- Arrange the figs and halloumi on a baking sheet.
- Brush the figs with Gran Luchito chipotle honey. Brush the halloumi with olive oil.
- Place under the grill for a few minutes, keeping your eye on them so as not to let them burn.
- Once the halloumi is golden, flip the slices over, brush with oil and cook the other side. Do the same with the figs and honey.
- Toast the slices of bread. Place on a plate and drizzle with a little olive oil. Put the Parma ham on top, then the halloumi and finally the figs.
- Sprinkle with the mint leaves and a little salt and pepper to taste, then serve.
Download Our Free Guide To Mexican BreakfastYour free guide will be emailed to you immediately.
Similar Recipes You Might Like to Try
Comments / Questions / Tips
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.