Chilli Con Carne Meat Feast Pizza
We couldn’t think of one good reason why this wouldn’t be amazing. Make your own pizza, or top a margherita with homemade chilli and extra cheese.
This is very similar in appearance to a meat feast pizza with the minced beef on top, but all the flavour from the Gran Luchito chilli con carne takes this to another level. If you like the sound of this recipe we reckon you’ll love our other Gran Luchito Recipes.
Chilli Con Carne Meat Feast Pizza Recipe
- 9oz Minced beef
- 1 Medium onion
- 1 Medium carrot
- 1 Garlic cloves
- ½ Stick celery
- 1 Red peppers
- ½ tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste
- ½ tsp Cinnamon powder
- 7oz Kidney beans (tinned)
- 14oz Chopped tomatoes (tinned)
- Olive oil
- Small bunch cilantro
- Salt & pepper
- 1 Good quality large Margherita pizza
- Handful cheddar cheese (grated)
- Start with the chilli. Finely chop all the fresh veg (onion, garlic, celery, carrot, peppers) and gently fry in 2 lugs of olive oil for 8-10 mins or until nice and soft in a large casserole dish.
- Throw in the Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste, cumin and cinnamon.
- Add the tomatoes, kidney beans and finely chopped coriander stalks.
- Fry the minced beef with a lug of olive oil in another frying pan to brown (this will add flavour to the meat) then add to the other ingredients and mix well.
- Add salt & pepper.
- Put a lid on it, leaving a small gap and cook on a low heat for about an hour (longer if you have time).
- Pre-heat your oven according to instructions on pizza packaging.
- Once you're happy with the consistency of the chilli (you don't want it to be too wet for this) season it.
- Spoon the chilli generously over the uncooked pizza and spread-out evenly. Top with the cheddar and place in the oven until the crusts are golden and the cheese has melted.
- Slice and enjoy.
- *If you don't need all the chilli, simply get it in a Tupperware and freeze it. Or use it one of these ideas.
Check Out Our Article On “Nine Wicked Ways To Eat Chilli Con Carne” For More Ideas