If you’ve never had a devilled eggs, then this is your chance. These are so incredibly tasty, perfect for dinner parties/canapés and the recipe can be easily adapted. And not one single egg pun. Excellent. If you like this, check out our snacks page for plenty more ideas.
Prawn Devilled Eggs
- 4 Large free-range eggs
- 2 tbsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Mayo
- 6oz Shrimp (cooked or raw)
- 1 Scallion
- 1tbsp Fresh parsley
- Nice simple recipe this. Hard-boil some eggs by placing them in boiling water and boiling for about 8 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook the prawns if they're raw. Fry them in a little olive oil, salt & pepper until pink throughout. Be careful not to overcook them.
- Cool the eggs in cold water then carefully peel without breaking the whites.
- Slice in half lengthways with a sharp knife.
- Scoop out the yolk with a teaspoon or with your fingers.
- Leave white to one side.
- Chop all but 8 of the prawns very finely.
- Add yolks to a mixing bowl with the Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Mayo, chopped shrimp, finely chopped parsley, salt & pepper.
- Mix well.
- Spoon the mix back into the egg whites and make look as pretty as possible. Top each half with a whole prawn and garnish with some finely sliced scallion, salt & pepper.
Chop finelyMix chopped prawns, egg yolk, Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Mayo, chopped parsley, salt & pepperMix wellSpoon mixture back into egg whites and top with a prawn and chopped spring onion
And there you have it, prawn devilled eggs
Have you made this Devilled Eggs recipe? If so please do let us know how you got on?