Smoked Chilli Honey Baked Camembert
Everyone knows honey and cheese is a combo made in heaven. For this recipe, we cut the camembert open and dolloped some of our Smoked Chilli Honey into it.
The result, well you’re going to have try to find out!
Maybe served with some of our tear and share garlic bread.
Baked Camembert With Smoked Chilli Honey
- 1 Camembert (preferably in a wooden box)
- 1 Clove garlic (sliced into sticks)
- Few sprigs of rosemary
- Salt & pepper
- Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey
- A glug of olive oil
- Bread/fruit/vegetables for dipping (your choice)
- This is really easy. Unwrap the camembert and return it to its box.
- Make a shallow circular incision into the skin and remove it (but keep it!)
- Poke sticks of garlic and sprigs of rosemary into the camembert, add a dollop of Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey, a small glug of olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Return the disk of skin loosely.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C/350F for about 20 mins (or until sufficiently gooey). Don't over cook it.
- Slice up your chosen vegetables/fruit and bread and get a dippin'!
Have you tried this baked camembert recipe? If so please let us know how you got on.