Easy Chicken Fajitas
This easy chicken fajitas recipe is perfect for a quick mid-week meal when you don’t have the time to make a tasty sauce from scratch. Simply add our mild Fajita Cooking Sauce to cooked chicken, peppers and onion, wrap it up in our Soft Wheat Street Tacos and you’ve got a great meal.
Serve this easy fajita recipe with some Mexican corn which is also super simple to make.
How to make it
- Thinly slice the chicken, peppers & onions.
- Fry peppers & onions in a large frying pan for 5 mins.
- Add the chicken. Continue to fry for 5 mins until chicken is golden brown.
- Pour in Mild Fajita Cooking Sauce & bring to simmer.
- Simmer for 10 mins stirring occasionally.
- Place 2 spoons of chicken filling into centre of a warmed Soft Wheat Street Tacos.
- Top with sour cream, guacamole, grated cheese & Gran Luchito Tomatillo Salsa. Roll & enjoy!