Uses Chipotle Paste
Easy Chicken Fajitas
Chicken Fajitas are an all time classic dish, that the whole family can enjoy. They are so moreish and delicious, but also very quick to whip up as an easy weeknight recipe that the kids will also think is fun.
Pretty much every chicken fajitas recipe will consist of a soft flour tortilla, fried chicken, colourful peppers and onions, and something that either the chicken has been marinaded in prior to cooking, or a fajita cooking sauce. Typical toppings to also add are sour cream, guacamole, grated cheese & salsa.
This easy chicken fajitas recipe is perfect for a quick mid-week meal when you don’t have the time to make a tasty sauce from scratch. Simply add our mild Fajita Cooking Sauce to cooked chicken, peppers and onion, wrap it up in our Soft Wheat Soft Taco Wraps and you’ve got a great meal.
How to make it
- Thinly slice the chicken, peppers & onions.
- Fry peppers & onions in a large frying pan for 5 mins.
- Add the chicken. Continue to fry for 5 mins until chicken is golden brown.
- Pour in Mild Fajita Cooking Sauce & bring to simmer.
- Simmer for 10 mins stirring occasionally.
- Place 2 spoons of chicken filling into centre of a warmed Soft Wheat Soft Taco Wraps.
- Top with sour cream, guacamole, grated cheese & Gran Luchito Tomatillo Salsa. Roll & enjoy!