Chipotle Honey Roasted Carrots
Jazz up your roasted carrots by adding a dollop of out Chipotle Honey. It gives them the perfect amount of smokiness, heat and sweetness. Stir through some fresh coriander right at the end to make the perfect little side.
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F, Gas 4).
- Peel the carrots and cut into chunks (or leave whole if they’re small ones).
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the carrots and boil for 4 minutes, then run under cold water until cool.
- Place in roasting pan with the olive oil, chipotle chilli honey, salt and pepper. Mix well. Roast for 20 minutes until tender and glazed.
- Sprinkle with coriander to serve.