Roasted Honey Pork Chop
Smother a big pork chop in our smoky chipotle chilli honey and roast it to perfection. The sugars caramelise and you get a gooey, sticky mess that’s heavenly to eat with mashed potato and your choice of vegetables. You could also do this on the bbq, but you’ll want to add the honey later to avoid it burning.
Check out all these other meaty recipe ideas.
How To Make
Remove the skin from the pork chop (make yourself pork scratchings with this)
Mix Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey with olive oil, salt & pepperSmother over pork chops and roastPrepare your sides
Roast until golden
Serve with seasonal vegetables
Roasted Honey Pork Chop Recipe
- 2 Pork chops
- 2tbsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey, olive oil, salt & pepper. Mix well.
- Add the pork chops to the bowl and smother them.
- Place pork chops in a roasting tin and pour over the excess glaze.
- Roast in oven for about 15-20 minutes depending on how you like it cooked.
- As it roasts, occasionally spoon over the honey glaze.
- While it roasts, prepare your sides. We made wholegrain mustard mashed potatoes and lovely tender-stem broccoli.
Have you tried this Roasted Honey Pork Chop recipe? If so we would love to hear how you got on.