Spicy Garlic Chilli Prawns
This is a really simple idea using the amazing garlic prawns from unearthed. You can put this together in about 10mins, so it’s the perfect dish for a quick, tasty and healthy mid-week meal.
If you’ve got a bit more time on your hands, you really should try this king prawn recipe.
Spicy Garlic Chilli Prawns Recipe
- In a bowl, combine the Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste with the lime juice and a small lug of olive oil. Stir/whisk until well mixed.
- Roughly chop the scallion, tomato and cilantro and add to chilli, oil & lime juice, along with the prawns (removed from their skewers). Add a little salt & pepper to taste. Stir well.
- Gently warm the tortillas in the oven or in a dry frying pan.
- Top each tortilla with some salad leaves.
- Add a spoonful of the spicy prawns on top and sprinkle of roughly chopped coriander.
- Top with a little chopped cilantro and serve with some lime wedges and slices of avocado.