Spice up your roast chicken or turkey with this chipotle bread sauce. It’s a winner. All you need to do is add a dollop of Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste while you’re gently frying the onion and continue as normal.
Nutrition: Per servingkcal 99 fat 5.3g saturates 3.2g carbs 9.5g sugars 4.4g fibre 0.6g protein 3.6g salt 0.27g
How to make it
- Heat a pan and add the butter.
- Add the diced onion and fry gently for about 10mins, or until very soft.
- Whisk in the milk and add the bay leaves. Gradually bring to a simmer.
- Add the Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste and stir well.
- Rip the bread into chunks and add to the milk. The sauce will gradually thicken as the bread absorbs the milk.
- Continue to stir now and again until you have a nice thick sauce with the same consistency throughout. Remove bay leaves.
- Remove from heat and heat gently when ready to serve.
Similar Recipes You Might Like to Try
Comments / Questions / Tips
Subscribe now for a free copy of the Gran Luchito e-cookbook filled with delicious, authentic Mexican recipes and join our mailing list for all the latest recipes, news and blog updates.