Uses Chipotle Paste
Chipotle Butternut Squash Soup
1 hr 15 mins
How to make it
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C.
- Make sure your veg is all chopped to roughly the same size (leave garlic cloves whole their skin).
- Throw all of the veg into a roasting tin, along with the rosemary and Chipotle Paste.
- Cover in a generous lug of olive oil and season with salt & pepper. (Get your hands in there to mix up properly)
- Cook in the oven for about 45 mins, or until the veg is tender when you insert a knife. You can also squeeze the garlic out of their skins (discard garlic skins and rosemary).
- Prepare a large bowl or food processor. You now need to blend up the roasted vegetables. Add a little of the stock to loosen it (you may need to do this in batches).
- Add the puréed vegetables to a large pan and add the stock. Mix well. Bring it slowly to the boil and season to taste.
- To serve, grate over some parmesan and sprinkle over some parsley. Toast some crusty bread.